« Home | 6 principles you can't do without! » | Top Fiber Rich Foods to Help Shed Pounds, Gain Health » | Welcome to 4everToned »

To Get or Not to Get, The Choice is Yours.

I just came off watching a wonderful basketball game that pretty much kept me on the edge of my seat. I could not help but think how many people every single day can make a decision that can change their life, they are living their lives almost like they were on the edge of their seat. At times you question yourself and ask whether or not you can do something or you think you can be you are not quite sure. Let's go a little bit deeper with this.

I'm sure people have come to you and said that your dreams of visions are not possible. My answer to that is flat out, "SCREW YOU". I can careless what your situation is without faith you are going no where, that I must say. If you do not believe that a new body, a healthier body, a better looking body can be achieved no matter your age or situation then I cannot help you and this blog isn't for you. Something inside has to click my friends, it really does. I know personally for myself that looking good makes me feel GREAT. Call me a pretty boy but just not having my haircut just right can mess me up for days. How about you? Is there something about yourself, about how you look that messes you up for days, months, even years??? If so, what are you going to do in order to change that? Many will say well I don't care, I'm old, or many will say I never did it before when I tried so why try now. My answer? The reason life is so great is because you cannot tell what is in store for you in the future. I can be writing this today to you now and gone tomorrow, sad but it's very true. Really live your life to the fullest and remember that your goal is yours and do not let anyone keep you from achieving that. So today, it's my challenge to you to say I am not going to look like this no more because I'm pursuing a life of happiness, a life of confidence, a life of self-pride. I'm going to take this challenge with you, will you leave me on this trip alone or will you join me? Visit my site at www.4evertoned.com and lets get you to a better YOU.

God Bless you all.

Geovanni