« Home | To Get or Not to Get, The Choice is Yours. » | 6 principles you can't do without! » | Top Fiber Rich Foods to Help Shed Pounds, Gain Health » | Welcome to 4everToned »

Better Buns, with just two exercises.

Hey everyone,

I know it's been quite sometime since I've updated this page and I am sorry just been loaded with a lot of other obligations but I'm glad to say I am back. Recently I received an email specifically asking me how can one build a bigger butt.

While I'm currently working on a great article that will erase the reasons why you are having problems building the butt of your dreams and what exactly you should do to get there I know many of you are going to the gym and I don't want you wasting your time no more.

There are two exercises you definitely want to include in the gym and I see a lot of women and heck even men don't like performing these exercises.

Now men might be saying this is just a message for women because everyone wants to have a butt like the stars on tv, but that is so far from the truth. Men if you want to get faster, and blast your friends away on the weekend while playing your favorite sports than you too better institute these two exercises.

Are you ready to see what 2 exercises I'm talking about?

The two exercises are the squat and the lunge. Big surprise? Well it shouldn't be. Perform squats and lunges recruit the muscles of the glutes in a way that many exercises simply do not. If you are looking to get a bigger butt, or just add some speed you need to add perform these exercises into your routine. And no I'm not talking about squats where you can perform 100 reps in a set either.

You need to add heavy resistance if you are going to add strength and size to your backside. Here are some quick tips to get you there:

1. Pick a resistance that you can only perform 8-12 repetitions. (This range of reps has been shown to be the best for muscle growth.

2. Keep your rest between sets to only 30-60 seconds. (This will help increase the amount of growth hormones releases in the body meaning you will burn more fat, and help maintain lean tissue.

3.Diet Diet Diet, while I dont like using this word, it seems to be the one that people are most familiar with so that's why I'm using it. You need to eat between 5-8 small meals a day. This will ensure to you that you get all the nutrients needed to not only perform the workouts you do as well as keep your metabolism high so you can burn more calories 24/7. Be sure to include protein with each meal because it helps repair muscle tissue.

These three tips will help you get the effects of a nice looking butt in no time. So what are you waiting for jump into your car and head to the gym. Or you can do what many others are doing now and have the workout come to them. What am I talking about? Stay tune, more on this in my next message.

Geovanni Derice
Fitness Coach