« Home | Check this out: » | Is there such a thing as drinking too much water? » | You can have it too... » | Eggs-cellent » | What's your eating plan? » | Frequent Meals » | Ringing in the new year... » | Only in the dictionary... » | Navigation System » | The Confused Mind Says No »

A Rant You Must Read...

I rarely will post something that another person has posted but to be honest with you all, what I'm about to post is really what you all need. Alwyn Cosgrove is someone I truly respect as a personal trainer, as a businessman, and as a person for all he's gone thru. He recently posted a rant that has been circulating the internet for quite sometime now.

READ all of it!
Not some, not just the beginning but ALL of it!

If you're tired of looking or feeling like crap you need to read this. My training programs I'll tell you right now are now and forever going to be modeled after his system because it kicks people asses. It kicked my ass yesterday and believe me it will kick yours too. If you're in the New York Area and interested in training using his system shoot me an e-mail by going here:

http://www.4evertoned.com/contact.html

Click below to read Alwyn's Fat Loss Rant:

An Alwyn Cosgrove Fat Loss Rant