« Home | Women and Football » | Measure Success » | Bed Time Snack? » | Late night eating? » | Why » | A little effort goes a long way » | Weight Loss Questions » | Do you have 4 minutes? » | Learning From The Best » | Supplementation »

It's just juice

Short one here.

The other day while standing at a supermarket buying some
ham to make a nice sandwich I saw a person with a load
of juice cartons in their carriage. I was thinking to
myself who was going to drink all of that juice and most
importantly did the person realize what they were doing.

Often people don't realize this but every glass of juice
contains over 100 calories depending on the juice.
If you shaved off 100 calories/day below what's necessary to
maintain your weight, you'd lose approximately 10 lbs for the
entire year.

Now that might not seem like a lot of weight but think
about it. Just cutting out a glass of juice could help
you lose 10 lbs for the entire year. Of course
you'd have to be already at a caloric deficit besides that
but that just baffles me when I see people drink so much
juice.

If you're looking for a lower calorie option try
Crystal Light. It has 5 calories per serving and
I love the taste.