« Home | A little effort goes a long way » | Weight Loss Questions » | Do you have 4 minutes? » | Learning From The Best » | Supplementation » | Short on time... give this a try » | Somethings just never change » | The Top 10 » | Don't wait till it's gone » | What source of food really kicks a** »

Why

When I was a kid I wanted all the latest Air Jordans and knew
that in order to get them I would have to get straight A's.
I worked my butt off studying, doing all my homeworks,
participating in class all in an effort to get those sneakers.

Did I get them? Yes I got them over and over again.
It really came easy to me, because I knew what I wanted and
what it took to get there.

When you workout do you think about what you want? Do
you focus on what your goals are? And most importantly
what do you have to do to get there?

These are questions people skip before working out and
then wonder why their motivation is not where it needs
to be.

Before your next workout sit down and think about why
you're working out and you'll see how easier it is
to get the work done.

PS- One great tool that has worked to help my friend
develop laser like focus is the book "Mind Over Matter".
She recently told me she lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks from
just adding the book to the list of things she read.

Summer is almost here... Can you afford not to lose
8 lbs in 2 weeks? Hmmm.. something to think about.
For info on "Mind Over Matter" go to:
http://www.fitness-success.com