« Home | 3 Moves For A Better Butt » | 4 Quick Moves For A Faster Metabolism » | Weight Loss- Best Foods For A Slimmer You » | Jordin Sparks Does- Do You Believe In Dreams? » | Weight Loss- 11 Best Foods For Weight Loss » | Craig Ballantyne, heard of him? » | Free Teleseminar Info Below » | Workout Mistakes 101 » | Free Video Inside... » | Lets Beat Cancer »

Fun and Fitness Can Go Together...

Many of you know me to be someone who writes about
fitness and at times I crack a few jokes, normally they aren't
funny but I do try.

But rarely does anyone get to see what I do on my free
time. It's always good to be active and to eat well whenever
possible and during my recent vacation down in Florida
I decided to be active by playing ping-pong (Table Tennis).

Here's a photo of my best shot (Notice how focus I was):


Definitely have fun when you're
trying to maintain a healthy
and fit lifestyle. Chances are
you'll be more compliant by doing
so.