« Home | Is Cardio dead ? » | Never Drink Your Calories » | I'm back!!! » | I finally found the answer... » | Eating without guilt during the 4th of July » | What is the number 1 thing to lose weight » | How to Eat Your Way To a Better Workout » | How Can I eat like that? » | what are your plans for the summer? » | 5 step Recipe For a Fat Free Body »

Guilty as Charged!

I know, I know ... no one expects to see a post during the weekend. But I got a big mouth and got a lot to say at times hence, why I'm here before you.

Now my title is one that I find really unique.

Now you might be thinking who is guilty as charged.

Well I am! Today I went to the Golden Arches. Yes, Mcdonald's. And what I had there was not pretty, let's leave it at that.

So you might be wondering why would a fitness professional come out and admit this?

Well I first off wanted people to truly understand why I ate Mcdonald's today so you can avoid doing the same booboo I made.

The only reason, I ate there today was because I was bored. Yes it's sad but true. Was I hungry? Nope. Did 3 hours pass from my last meal ? Nope....

So why Geo? Why did you eat it?

Because I was bored! You see often people eat not because they see a need to supply their bodies with energy, but because of their emotions. It's very important for you and I to understand that we eat to supply fuel to our body to function properly. That's it!

When emotions is connected to when and what you eat then guess what? You will have days like I had today.

Now I'm home writing to you feeling sick to my stomach because I have this junk inside of me. Don't make the same mistake I made.

Eat to supply your body with fuel, and not because of boredom or sadness or depression. Your stomach will thank you in the long run.