« Home | How to Eat Your Way To a Better Workout » | How Can I eat like that? » | what are your plans for the summer? » | 5 step Recipe For a Fat Free Body » | You Are What You Eat » | "Emotion Creates Motion" » | Add some spice to your workouts » | Are your Abs ready for this Summer? » | Is your trainer working YOU right? » | Never Again, Leave Excuses at the Door. »

What is the number 1 thing to lose weight

Recently, I visited some AOL fitness message boards,
because I was curious about what people had to say about
fitness.  Some may consider me a fanatic, but this is 
truly my passion so it's not farfetched at all. There
were two specific types of people in all the message
boards that I looked thru.
 
One type is people who are receiving results who
shared their success stories on the boards to serve as
inspiration.
 
The second type of people were those who were seeking
advice, and asking questions on quick fix methods to
get into shape.
 
When looking at this, where do you personally fit in?
 
Are you amongst the many getting results? 
 
OR
 
Are you amongst those who still seem to be lost on how
to actually get into shape and feel good about their own bodies?
 
One thing on the people who were receiving results
were saying it was the fact they visualized themselves
as winners in their battle of weight loss.
They didn't focus on such things as, 'I need to drop
70 lbs to because my BMI index says so.  They actually
pictured themselves with the bodies they wanted and the rest
came easy!
 
Those who were not receiving results were still asking
questions and wondering what they should be doing.
They used words like, 'I don't think', 'I can't' when
they spoke about their own weight loss journeys.
 
So what am I trying to get at?
 
Getting in shape starts with the mind. At any point in
your journey you are saying things like
'I can't', be VERY careful. Your words can heavily
affect your actions. If you focus on positive things
and build the confidence in yourself, then anything is
possible.
 
You can begin to change your life right now. You can
join that elite group of people who achieve results
time and time again. 
 
Which group will you be a part of? You have the power
to decide.
 


PS- And please be sure to sign up to my FREE newsletter($47 Value) so you can stay up to date with news and other great offers that 4evertoned Fitness has to offer by going to http://www.4evertoned.com/newsletter.html