« Home | I finally found the answer... » | Eating without guilt during the 4th of July » | What is the number 1 thing to lose weight » | How to Eat Your Way To a Better Workout » | How Can I eat like that? » | what are your plans for the summer? » | 5 step Recipe For a Fat Free Body » | You Are What You Eat » | "Emotion Creates Motion" » | Add some spice to your workouts »

I'm back!!!

I know it's been a long time since I've written on here. I really miss providing high quality information about fitness to help you succeed with your goals.

To quickly update you on what's been going on here's a brief overview:

I recently attended the best conference for Fitness Professionals ever up in Stamford, Ct.
I was able to meet the best of the best when it comes to getting clients results and truly understanding how a fitness business should be structured.

What does this mean to you?

It means that you will receive better service, better results, and just have a great time getting into the best shape of your life. I guarantee that if you invest your time and effort into training with me or just applying the information I provide through newsletters, articles or guest interviews you will look 10 times better than you look right now.

I am officially back so stay tune for some more great tips.