« Home | I did 1000 crunches today! » | Best Time to Workout » | Fitness Can Be Fun » | You Got The Power » | Shopping List » | The Secret » | If it's not broken why fix it » | Do Body Wraps actually work? » | The Road to Success » | Don't Jump! »

The World's Greatest Diet

While roaming online to see how I can help more and more people reach their fat loss goals I came across a common question that many of you have. Here it is below:

What's a good diet to go on and how much will I lose while on it?

When I read this I laughed a little bit. A bit insensitive? I think not.
The reason I laughed is because the answer to this question is really simple.

The best diet or a "good" diet to go on is one that you can actually continue to do for the rest of your life. If that's the case then it wouldn't be really a diet would it? A diet seems to be associated with short term. But ask anyone out there and their goal is not to lose 20 lbs for a specific time period. Correct me if I'm wrong but most people want to lose the weight and keep it off!

So the best diet is no diet at all. Start making a change in your eating habits that you can maintain for the rest of your life. One that promotes good health, one that involves protein, low glycemic carbs except for after a workout, as well as good healthy fats that can be found in canola oil or olive oil, as well as fish.

And for the part of how much can you lose? Can you guess it?

As much as you want to.