« Home | Shopping List » | The Secret » | If it's not broken why fix it » | Do Body Wraps actually work? » | The Road to Success » | Don't Jump! » | Q & A » | Why bother... » | Are you a statistic? » | See it, then Achieve it. »

You Got The Power

The other day I receive emails from a person who wanted to know about different exercises to tone up their body and exactly what they should eat to get the body they desperately wanted, or apparently that's the way it seemed and something came to my mind.

If you're interested in changing your body and it's truly IMPORTANT to you, then something has to give. You have to make a sacrifice. You are going to have to be discipline in what you're doing. It's not so much what you do, cause I'm convinced people simply just don't do it anyway. So for me to even suggest what to do is simply a waste of time for myself and the person I'm emailing back and forth.

Am I hammering down and being hard headed when I come at it with this approach? I really don't think so. I understand that life has it's twists, it has it's ups and downs, we ALL know the feeling far too well. But when we are talking about the pursuit of our happiness, to have the feeling of looking like a million bucks and finally be absolutely thrilled with how we look, why aren't we willing to put in the effort.

I have clients who are making the mental shift now and are realizing that hey, if I want to really look different I must take a different approach than what I've done in the past. It goes back to the quote by Tony Robbins where he said "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."

Now if history shows the lack of eating and commitment has not helped you reach your goals then perhaps losing your stomach or trimming up your butt, thighs, and arms simply was not important in the first place.

I personally use to hate history because it was the same sh*t over and over again. Pardon my french but I need to drill this idea home. History if anything serves one purpose and that's to not make the same mistake repeatedly.

Being that you have the power to change your ways, ask yourself are YOU going to keep making the same mistakes over and over again or are you ready to open up your world to some really fantastic changes that will leave you happy and feeling better than ever before.

You have the power, what are you going to do with it?