« Home | Interesting weekend read for all » | When will we ever stop? » | Oops... » | Will the future of fitness ever be the same? » | Are energy drinks good for you? » | A Rant You Must Read... » | Check this out: » | Is there such a thing as drinking too much water? » | You can have it too... » | Eggs-cellent »

Are you living to the fullest...

I just recently wrote in my new blog about living to the fullest. Since we are all lazy instead of having you go over there I've decided to post it for you on here as well. Now that's love. =)

As the date draws near and the website is being posted I wanted to leave you all with something I just read.

People always sell themselves short. We are always limiting what we are capable of doing before we even TRY.

This is not how life was meant to be. Reading my daily bread as I've recently started doing every morning it says something that I needed to share with you and I'll tied it in to your body and how you should feel after reading this.

In John 10:10 it says "I have come that they may have life and that they may have it abundantly"

Now no matter what you believe in, the takeaway point here you should not just go through life existing. It's important that you truly live and make the most of your life and truly enjoy every single moment.

Tomorrow is not promised to you so make the most of today. Get in shape now so you can ensure yourself a better tomorrow when and if it comes. You have the power to decide right now what you will ultimately look like and you have the power to live a life filled with health and abundance, so live it!