« Home | It's just juice » | Women and Football » | Measure Success » | Bed Time Snack? » | Late night eating? » | Why » | A little effort goes a long way » | Weight Loss Questions » | Do you have 4 minutes? » | Learning From The Best »

Are You Living Pain Free?



This is going to be a quickie.
Last week I wrote a featured article on living
life pain free. This is something that I feel
most fitness professionals shy away from.
One fitness professional that doesn't is
Michael Boyle. I've had the pleasure of
listening to him present the case of
helping people live life with as
little discomfort as possible.

Check out the article for yourself by
right clicking on the image to the left and
selecting 'save link' as or 'save target as'



After reading the article drop me a line. Let
me know whether or not you're living pain free;
and if not then what are you waiting for?