« Home | Eating on the Go » | Are You Ready for the Summer? » | Better Buns, with just two exercises. » | To Get or Not to Get, The Choice is Yours. » | 6 principles you can't do without! » | Top Fiber Rich Foods to Help Shed Pounds, Gain Health » | Welcome to 4everToned »

Never Again, Leave Excuses at the Door.

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a nice few days off to really sit down and think about the things that are going on in my life. Graduating from College in less than 2 months really can scare any person. Now I'm about to enter the "real world". The difference between me and a normal college kid? I know what I want and I know I'm going to get it. Now what many of you need to do is make that firm decision on what it is you want and firmly believing that you are going to get there.

Many times people fail to lose weight or improve their health because they are simply hopeless. I got news for you, if you don't firmly believe that you're going to lose weight then, NO ONE ELSE WILL EITHER. This is very important so I will say it again; If you do not believe that you're going to lose weight or change your body then NO ONE ELSE WILL. You might think it's your personal trainer job to instill this into you. I've got more news, it's not his job to give you confidence. The confidence you need is already in you, it's just so deep that you can't find it. A personal trainer though can help you through the clutter and get you to unlock the key to your confidence. Through that you will be able to experience things that you were reluctant to see your entire life.

My latest issue of the 4evertoned fitness journal talked about this in much detail. It's too exclusive for me to put on this blog. You'd be a fool to not jump onto this and find out exactly what I said that will impact people lives for years and years to come. You can become a member of this exclusive list right now by visiting www.4evertoned.com/newsletter

I'm sorry to say this but I will not be republishing this issue of the journal after
March 30th. Yes it's really that powerful!

Till next time enjoy your day, and have a great work week.