« Home | Guilty as Charged! » | Is Cardio dead ? » | Never Drink Your Calories » | I'm back!!! » | I finally found the answer... » | Eating without guilt during the 4th of July » | What is the number 1 thing to lose weight » | How to Eat Your Way To a Better Workout » | How Can I eat like that? » | what are your plans for the summer? »

Hard Work = Success

This morning I opened up my daily email from Bob Proctor that came with a quote that really hit me today.

The quote was the following: "The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. You can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price."

-Vince Lombardi NFL Hall of Fame Coach.

Now this quote was not something I didn't hear before. I know that in order to be success as a fitness professional, as a person, as a man that I need to work hard. There's just no other way.

The question is are you ready to put in the hard work? I know that finding time to workout, finding time to eat, and making sacrifices is difficult. Believe me it's not easy to wake up at 5 am to train a client, but that's the price I am willing to pay to not only be a successful trainer but to to help someone else receive success in their training.

You see nothing comes to us easy, and if it does; then it's probably not worth much. When you work hard to achieve your goals, that's when you can truly understand and appreciate what you've accomplished.

Your goals of losing weight, getting toned, gaining confidence will not happen overnight. To some that is discouraging. But if you are willing to pay the price of hard work, then you will be successful.