« Home | The World's Greatest Diet » | I did 1000 crunches today! » | Best Time to Workout » | Fitness Can Be Fun » | You Got The Power » | Shopping List » | The Secret » | If it's not broken why fix it » | Do Body Wraps actually work? » | The Road to Success »

It begins with the Mind

The saying behind every good man there's a good woman has been one that has been used over and over again since the beginning of time it seems. I'm not only fortunate to have a special lady but I'm fortunate to have a high power, I call God in my corner.

Often when it comes to weight loss we often forget where we've come from. The little victories that we accomplish seems to be brushed aside. If you're someone who 2 months ago was sitting on their butt doing no exercise and now you're working out even 2 times per week, you deserve a round of applause. If you're someone who lost 1 lb in the last month, hey guess what, that's 1 lb lighter that you are now than what you were a month ago.

Do not take your progress for granted. Life is precious and so is your time. Be grateful for what goes on in your life. Throw out the junk that upsets you, throw away the foods that keep you from looking your absolute best. Throw it ALL away. Start a new today. Start a covenant with yourself to stop sabotaging your dreams of a beautiful body. You have every right to be just that, beautiful.

Join me and let me know how I can help you achieve this. No, really leave a comment and tell me how can I help you get the body of your dreams.

In fact my business coach, the great man that he is talks about changing my mindset to achieve goals beyond my wildest dreams. I challenge you today to dream and visualize yourself come June 1st in a bikini just flaunting your stuff like never before. Leave the big scarf or drape at home because you will want to show the world all of you. I hope your partner does not mind, I'm sure they won't.