« Home | Eat More, Lose More » | Live For Today » | Finishing 2006 Strong » | Yours Truly... » | Time to take it back. » | THE BEST DIETARY ADVICE YOU WILL EVER GET » | Do Not Neglect Your Backside » | How to Get Your Rear In Gear » | Carpe Diem » | Can I get a hug?Revisiting the theme of changing t... »

Hard Work Required

Last night I was browsing through this excellent website for entrepreneurs and I read the story of Mark Cuban. If you don't know who he is, he's the owner of the NBA team Dallas Mavericks. He's known for his crazy antics but what I know him for the fact he is a billionaire. I love to study what those who are successful have done and you should too.

Do you know of someone who has lost weight? Did you ever hear them say it
was easy? Anything worth having in life requires hard work. If it's a successful marriage, that takes the hard work of two working hard to make the marriage work. The same with your job. Without referring to the occasional sleazy promotions that can happen in the workplace, for the most part your hard work is what leads you to moving up in the company.

As I was reading Mark's story though he consistently pointed out his desire to work hard because he knew that in order to to get something you truly want, you must be willing to give up a lot to get it.

So my question to you is how bad do you really want that new body? How upset are you with the way you look? If you find it hard to eat well most of the time and to get your workouts in then I guess the answer is not bad enough.

PS- I will be releasing shortly a program that will tie all of this in because I want 2007 to be your best year by far. I don't know if you can see it, but I do.