« Home | Finishing 2006 Strong » | Yours Truly... » | Time to take it back. » | THE BEST DIETARY ADVICE YOU WILL EVER GET » | Do Not Neglect Your Backside » | How to Get Your Rear In Gear » | Carpe Diem » | Can I get a hug?Revisiting the theme of changing t... » | The Secret OF YOU » | It begins with the Mind »

Live For Today

I will first off apologize for the few days that I've been away from the blog. I'm grateful to every single reader that visits this blog and I welcome any suggestions on what you would like to hear next. You can feel fee to email me at geo[at]4evertoned.com.

Reading recent posts from people who are interested in losing weight, I realize that many people are currently losing weight but yet are still unhappy and unsatisfied. The idea of never being satisfied is one I'm completely familiar with. I have the attitude of many athletes who never want to settle and keep reaching for the stars. But often what happens is because you're so caught up in reaching for the stars, you do not get the chance to truly enjoy the ride.

I'm encouraging you all to appreciate and live for today. You know the saying goes, "Tomorrow is never promised." It's really goes back to a previous post I made titled Carpe Diem.

If you're working out and you never did before, that's something to be proud of. If last week you ate junk and now you're back on course and eating well, then bravo give yourself some credit. Does this mean you stop trying to do better? Absolutely not. But enjoy the ride to what I call fitness superstardom.

Again if you'd like questions answered please contact me at geo[at]4evertoned.com or leave me a comment and I'd be glad to address it.