« Home | Time to take it back. » | THE BEST DIETARY ADVICE YOU WILL EVER GET » | Do Not Neglect Your Backside » | How to Get Your Rear In Gear » | Carpe Diem » | Can I get a hug?Revisiting the theme of changing t... » | The Secret OF YOU » | It begins with the Mind » | The World's Greatest Diet » | I did 1000 crunches today! »

Yours Truly...

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping you are all having a good weekend.

I wanted to share my success with you all.

I was recently featured in the up and coming Brooklyn paper, BrooklynVille.

You can find my article by going to:

http://www.redrach.com/brooklynville/backissues.htm

Right Click on the last issue titled 'Tis The Season
Go to Save Link as...

It will open up in adobe acrobat where you will find yours truly featured on page 6.

Have a happy and joyous weekend....(Doesn't that mean the same thing? Oh well it's the weekend.)

Note: If you do not have adobe acrobat get a free reader by going to:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html