« Home | Are your Abs ready for this Summer? » | Is your trainer working YOU right? » | Never Again, Leave Excuses at the Door. » | Eating on the Go » | Are You Ready for the Summer? » | Better Buns, with just two exercises. » | To Get or Not to Get, The Choice is Yours. » | 6 principles you can't do without! » | Top Fiber Rich Foods to Help Shed Pounds, Gain Health » | Welcome to 4everToned »

Add some spice to your workouts

What up, What up???

I hope everyone is coming off a nice holiday weekend. I spent my weekend with family and friends, went to a concert at church, spent time with my lovely girlfriend, and really just had a great time and plan on having some more of it too. =)

I just received an email from a person not in this country and while I wont share the name of the person what was said in the email is super important to everyone who knows about me or about 4evertoned.com. Why?

The reason is because if you know me or of my website you are probably 9 times out of 10 looking for a solution to get into great shape in a short period of time. I won't lie to you, its a lot of work but there is a lot of things many of you are doing that is holding you back!!!

You are doing the SAME EXACT WORKOUTS, OVER and OVER again. Have you heard the phrase, "if you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting the same results"? The body adapts really quickly when it comes to the workouts we do, which is why it's important that we CHANGE our workouts every 3-4 weeks so that our body stays guessing. You sort of want your body to be on edge when it comes to changing the way it looks.

Some ways to do this is by doing more sets of an exercise, increasing the intensity, lifting heavier weights, more repetitions, or even cut back your rest between sets.

My favorite is cutting back the rest between sets. The reason being I want to lose fat, just like ALL of us want to and short periods of rest between exercises helps to do just that.

So take my suggestion now, to cut back the chat time during your workout and you will find yourself with less fat and more time to spend doing the other fun things you love to do.

I hope everyone is has a great weekend.

BTW, I will be graduating on May 14th with a B.S. in Sports Management. This is something I worked super hard for and I'm deeply proud of. Go Me!!!

Geo
http://www.4evertoned.com