« Home | Add some spice to your workouts » | Are your Abs ready for this Summer? » | Is your trainer working YOU right? » | Never Again, Leave Excuses at the Door. » | Eating on the Go » | Are You Ready for the Summer? » | Better Buns, with just two exercises. » | To Get or Not to Get, The Choice is Yours. » | 6 principles you can't do without! » | Top Fiber Rich Foods to Help Shed Pounds, Gain Health »

"Emotion Creates Motion"

It's almost summer time, It's almost Summer time. I'll be going away to Pennsylvania today and while the weather outside is nothing but Summer time, I know that it's approaching pretty quickly.

Summer time is my favorite time of the year. Being off from school, celebrating birthdays and anniversaries are truly beautiful things. But summer time also means getting on the beach and catching some rays.

I'm not a beach person myself and never really wanted to go to the beach while I was younger either and you wanna know why? It's not because I cannot swim, which by the way is true and it's not because I didn't want to go and see the women in bathing suits and play football in the sand.

Why then?

Because of the way I looked. Face it I didn't have the confidence to be even NEAR the beach. I was jealous of those who were in shape and embarassed for myself on how I would look like a fool standing or walking next to them. So what did I do?

Preparing for my senior year of high school football I trained 3 times a day for a total of 6 hours. And I did this routine 4-6 days a week. Why did I work so hard? Because I had the desire to be the best at football and I was sick of seeing myself as an embarassment. I took action!

Are you embarassed with the way you look? Do you have a phobia of the beach because you are ashamed with how people may view you? It's time that you take action. There's a quote that says "emotion creates motion" and I truly believe just that. If you are sad,mad, frustrated, upset, disappointed about the way you look, that's a GREAT thing.

Yes I said GREAT! Because you feel this way, YOU will do something about it. Won't you? There's 6 weeks till Summer truly begins. What are you going to do?