« Home | The More, The Better » | Hard Work = Success » | Guilty as Charged! » | Is Cardio dead ? » | Never Drink Your Calories » | I'm back!!! » | I finally found the answer... » | Eating without guilt during the 4th of July » | What is the number 1 thing to lose weight » | How to Eat Your Way To a Better Workout »

See it, then Achieve it.

Hey everyone,

This is going to be a short but very important message.

As I was driving home tonight, the song "I Believe I Can Fly" came on. Yes it was by Mr. R. Kelly. Now despite what you may think of him now, I find this song to be quite a gem. I'm a person who truly likes to over analyze things and I did so with this song.

In the song it talks about if you can see it, then you can do it, and that if you believe it, then there's nothing to it.

It's important for you to see the results you ultimately want before you can actually achieve it. The other day I sent a client of mine a picture of Jessica Biel, because that's who she wants to look like.

Be sure to create an image in your head of what you want to look like, it's only then you have something concrete to work off. If there's a celebrity that you would like to look like put their picture on your fridge. Sure genetics may limit how much you can actually get done but, why not maximize the potential you actually do have?

I believe that you can do it, do you?
Can you see it?
Do you believe you can achieve it?

See it.....
Believe it....

and.......

almost like magic

You will achieve it!