« Home | Are you a statistic? » | See it, then Achieve it. » | The More, The Better » | Hard Work = Success » | Guilty as Charged! » | Is Cardio dead ? » | Never Drink Your Calories » | I'm back!!! » | I finally found the answer... » | Eating without guilt during the 4th of July »

Why bother...

I've had conversations with clients and friends all about them wanting to get results, lose weight, drop bodyfat, and look better. These are great goals and they can definitely be accomplished with the right approach.

I find that too many people view working out, getting in shape as just something that's physical only. Too many of us seem to forget how important the mental aspect of getting these goals are.
If your mind is not ready to make the change, if you cannot picture what you want to look like, then where the hell are you going?

Sorry for my tone but seriously, I WANT you to change. I WANT you to get results, but if you're not going to mentally prepare yourself for what lies ahead of you then what's the point.

Getting in shape is going to require will power, it's going to require you to make sacrifices, it's going to get tough, but it's going to be worth it. Think about the new clothes you're going to get, think about the compliments people will throw your way. Most of all think about how you're going to feel when you've accomplished something you thought was practically impossible.

Believe me when I tell you getting in shape is hard as sh*t. It really is. But knowing that you are working your tail off and seeing changes will put you so far ahead in everything that you do.
This is a challenge your must overcome. The sacrifices have to be made, because again if not, then you're wasting your time.

Take this message to the heart everyone, for real. This is not me bashing you, it's me wanting to see you do your best, cause I KNOW you have so much potential to look the best you can.

Take charge now, start having the will power, start make the sacrifices, then you can start reaping the benefits of a new lean you.