« Home | Hard Work Required » | Eat More, Lose More » | Live For Today » | Finishing 2006 Strong » | Yours Truly... » | Time to take it back. » | THE BEST DIETARY ADVICE YOU WILL EVER GET » | Do Not Neglect Your Backside » | How to Get Your Rear In Gear » | Carpe Diem »

Stop Rushing!!!

Today is a little bit different than the usual post. This has nothing to do with fitness but I felt since people read this blog, I might as well say something that's SUPER important.

I have a message and I'll deliver it in a few words:

"Stop Rushing"

Now you might be asking yourself right now, what the heck is Geo talking about. If you have no clue, let me bring you into the light.

This past week a 6 year old boy was struck by a truck carrying caskets in Brooklyn, NY after coming from school. At the young age of 6 his life was taken away from him. This had me crushed for many hours during this weekend.

If I was crushed imagine his brother who is 8 years old who had to witness the whole thing right before his eyes. All I kept hearing myself say was "Shit, Shit, Shit".
Please pardon my French, but what the heck is the rush!!!!

Why run the red light? Why? Now a family is stuck mourning the death of a 6 year old boy who was just about to turn 7.

Please if you do nothing else, do not run red lights. It means stop, and if the driver that day truly understood that maybe that 6 year old boy would be 7 today.

God Bless his family and pray for the person behind the wheel.

Please send this to everyone you know online... please I beg you to. This message really has to get out. I am blessed to be alive for 22 years and counting, but the 6 year old angel can't say the same.

I hate sad stories but his memories live on in the hearts of his loved ones.

Remember, Stop Rushing! Red Light means STOP.

www.4evertoned.com