« Home | Somethings just never change » | The Top 10 » | Don't wait till it's gone » | What source of food really kicks a** » | Carbs, to love or not to love » | It's coming » | Be ........ A C T I V E » | Is Weight Loss Overrated? » | Cravings Cravings Cravings... » | I got a question... »

Short on time... give this a try

Do you have 4 minutes?
In a recent article within Men's Health I read that
4 minutes of high intensity metabolic training can
equal 30 minutes of bike riding. Now I'm not
one to ride bikes but 4 minutes of intense working
out... I'm there.

Give this 4 minute routine a try. Of course a nice
warmup would be perfect here. Don't forget to cool
down also.

0-1:00 minute Bodyweight Squats
1:00-2:00 minute Pushups
2:00-3:00 Burpees
3:00- 4:00 Squat-n-Press

If you're feeling courageous try doing this for 8 minute
straight. I'm sure you'll have some nasty things to
say to me.