« Home | Stop Rushing!!! » | Hard Work Required » | Eat More, Lose More » | Live For Today » | Finishing 2006 Strong » | Yours Truly... » | Time to take it back. » | THE BEST DIETARY ADVICE YOU WILL EVER GET » | Do Not Neglect Your Backside » | How to Get Your Rear In Gear »

Do Not Fall Off the Wagon...

I hope you all had a good weekend. I had a great one spending time with those that I care about the most, so I'm all smiles.

But I do realize that too many people will often let the things that happen in their life stop them from enjoying the little things that we do have.

My message to you then is to not fall off the wagon. Stay on the course to happiness and let nothing take you away from that.

Recently I was featured in an article in Suavv magazine in Philadephia talking about not falling off the fitness wagon during the holidays. You can check it out by going to:

http://www.suavvmagazine.com/Health_issue9.html


Enjoy the holidays, just not too much.

PS-If you'd like to hear something discussed on here please be sure to submit any questions or article ideas by going to www.4evertoned.com/contact.html