« Home | Dieting sucks » | Fat Burners, for you or against you? » | Q & A day » | Is Coffee good for ya? » | Why isn't it working? » | What you can learn from the Super Bowl? » | I think therefore I am... » | 1 month down, 11 to go. » | Are You Acting on Your Dreams... » | Are you living to the fullest... »

What role does psychology play in weight loss?

Yesterday morning at 7:30 am I came across an
interesting article on Yahoo News. Unlike many
I don't run and get the paper, I thank God for
computers, because all the news is at my fingers
tips.

Well there was an article talking about how the
belief in exercise may make it more effective.
There was a case study done with hotel cleaners
where one group was told that their workload cleaning
was enough physical activity to promote a healthy
lifestyle while the other group was told nothing.


4 weeks later the group that was told that their
cleaning was good exercise were able to reduce
their blood pressure, change their body fat percentages
and even lose 2 lbs, while the other group did not see
any changes at all.

It's truly amazing how thoughts become things. The
simple idea of thinking that their cleaning was an
effective workout, made these hotel cleaners
actually get results.

Now most definitely I believe they took their cleaning
more seriously and probably were more conscious of their
actions, it really goes to show how the way you think truly
has a role in the overall outcome of any weight
loss program.

So when you go onto your next workout, what are YOU
thinking about? You can find the article by going here:

Yahoo Article

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS- And by the way just in case you were wondering why
some days I didn't post my blog, I've been working on
an E-book that will change the way people approach weight
loss. I've spent months and months, hours and hours study
what it took to really be successful with weight loss and
I feel that I've finally narrowed it down in the book I've composed.


Click the image below to find out more details and to get on the VIP list.
You won't want to miss it.