« Home | What role does psychology play in weight loss? » | Dieting sucks » | Fat Burners, for you or against you? » | Q & A day » | Is Coffee good for ya? » | Why isn't it working? » | What you can learn from the Super Bowl? » | I think therefore I am... » | 1 month down, 11 to go. » | Are You Acting on Your Dreams... »

What You've Been up to

It's been quite sometime since you've heard from me and quite
frankly it's been quite sometime since I've heard from you.
To bring us up to speed lets do a little recap.

First off the 4evertoned fitness website has been re-done.
I personally changed the model and hope you like it.
You can find that by going to www.4evertoned.com

On there you will find the latest news, latest articles,
and everything else that I'm working on.

--------------------------------------------------------
In case you did not know I've also been working on a
book that truthfully will change the rate of success
you've had with your workout programs and eating plans.
I was looking for a solution to change people lives
and to end this tireless epidemic with obesity that
the World seems to be struggling with. I suggest you
get on the VIP list for the great prizes that will
be given along with the book itself by going to

www.fitness-success.com
--------------------------------------------------------
Now I'd like to talk about a question that was asked
on Yahoo Answers. This is one of my favorite sites
to visit because it's real people, with real concerns,
seeking real answers, which I'm glad to provide.
I've taken the liberty of re posting one of the questions
here:

Q.If I burn more calories in a day than I eat,
is that how I lose weight? I'm still eating healthy
and drinking water. I'm just walking a lot and I burn about
2,000 calories at my job a day. So is this a good way to
lose weight? I need to lose about 100 lbs :(

A.That's weight loss in a nutshell. You must burn more
calories than you take in in order to lose weight. In your
case I would tell you first congratulations on walking around
and burning all those calories. It's important that you focus
on being active as well as making wise food choices. I do suggest
that you incorporate some form of weight lifting so you can
maintain your muscle mass. Why? Because muscle is the big facilitator
when it comes to burning calories and having a high metabolism.
I have no doubt that you'll be able to lose the weight with the
approach you're taking. Good luck.

GD
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned as tomorrow I will share with you a great circuit that
you can use to burn a lot of calories with very little space.
In fact I dare you to do it at work. =)