« Home | Do you have the greatest gift of all? » | What You've Been up to » | What role does psychology play in weight loss? » | Dieting sucks » | Fat Burners, for you or against you? » | Q & A day » | Is Coffee good for ya? » | Why isn't it working? » | What you can learn from the Super Bowl? » | I think therefore I am... »

Say it ain't so

Yesterday something caught my attention. I couldn't believe it actually.
I was reading an article on yahoo about antioxidants and research
showed that those who took antioxidants did not have a lesser
chance at mortality.

This left me saying, "what!"

The industry has told us that antioxidants helps us fight free radicals,
and how it's great for keeping us around a lot longer and now this.

Now research studies have to be taken with a grain of salt but this
was an interesting observation. So what do I recommend you doing?
Well to be honest the research while it shows that it does not
have a positive or negative effect, I do believe if it's not broken then
don't fix it.

Has taking antioxidants made you feel better? Improve the quality
of your skin, serve as a stress reliever? Well I will soon be launching
some supplements that I can honestly stand behind. Stay tuned....

PS- By the way here's the Yahoo article for you to check out for
yourself. Click Here

PPS- What are your thoughts about the article and what is
your most intriguing question regarding supplements.
I'd love to hear from you.