« Home | It's coming » | Be ........ A C T I V E » | Is Weight Loss Overrated? » | Cravings Cravings Cravings... » | I got a question... » | The 'new' diet » | Say it ain't so » | Do you have the greatest gift of all? » | What You've Been up to » | What role does psychology play in weight loss? »

Carbs, to love or not to love

Yesterday I turned 23, so I think a happy birthday
to me song is in order, =).

On a serious note though, I had the chance to meet
some of the best in the fitness industry share their
knowledge on how to become a better trainer and now
it's time to pass some good information onto you.

I will be updating the blog everyday this week with
great information so you will want to stay tune.

Number 1, in order to drop body fat in the shortest
period of time studies have shown that low carb wins!
Just a few weeks ago a study showed how effective
the Atkins diet was compared to every single diet there
is.

I'm in no way advocating not having carbs at all. What
I am saying though is you need to make wiser decisions
as to when you consume your carbs and how much of it
do you really need.

If you've been looking to change up your eating plan,
start with eliminating the bad carbs and replacing
them with carbs that have great nutritional value like
vegetables and fruits.

Tomorrow I will share with you what else you MUST
have in your diet to drop body fat faster than ever
before.