« Home | The 'new' diet » | Say it ain't so » | Do you have the greatest gift of all? » | What You've Been up to » | What role does psychology play in weight loss? » | Dieting sucks » | Fat Burners, for you or against you? » | Q & A day » | Is Coffee good for ya? » | Why isn't it working? »

I got a question...

This weekend I committed myself to writing more often on my
blog. I love writing and I love helping people. So writing
this is a no-brainer to me.

I want to open up by just honestly saying if you're here reading
this I appreciate you. It's for YOU that I sleep 2 hours so that
I can provide you with information that will hopefully
turn your head and have you thinking about making a change
in your life.

This post will be short. The reason being is I want to hear from
YOU!!!!

I would like for you to answer this one question?

Why is getting in shape important to you?

Seriously take time and answer that question. In fact I want you
to write your comments below... I'll explain in my next post why
this is probably the most important question if you're going
to be successful with any fitness program.

Talk to you soon.

PS- If you want to know how you can figure out the
answer to the question above and how you
can create the environment guaranteed to take you
there visit www.fitness-success.com