« Home | Is Weight Loss Overrated? » | Cravings Cravings Cravings... » | I got a question... » | The 'new' diet » | Say it ain't so » | Do you have the greatest gift of all? » | What You've Been up to » | What role does psychology play in weight loss? » | Dieting sucks » | Fat Burners, for you or against you? »

Be ........ A C T I V E

Yesterday I went to the mall to help get a gift for a person's birthday and I
realized I did something that I'm sure almost everyone does and that was
make sure I get the closest parking to the door. Why? So that I can
do less walking.

Well it's this lazy mind frame that has the world's obesity rate skyrocketing
before our eyes. We can't park from and walk, we jump on the elevator instead
of taking the stairs.

You'd be surprised how much more exercise you could get if you'd simply
park the car a block or two further, or walk 2-3 flights of stairs going
and leaving work as oppose to the elevator.

The key message is to be more active. You'll burn more calories and
you'll do the Earth a favor by not being so heavy. A win-win situation.

PS- If you're looking to shift your mindset and finally say yes to looking
good and feeling great about yourself, than look no further than
www.fitness-success.com for your answers.