« Home | I got a question... » | The 'new' diet » | Say it ain't so » | Do you have the greatest gift of all? » | What You've Been up to » | What role does psychology play in weight loss? » | Dieting sucks » | Fat Burners, for you or against you? » | Q & A day » | Is Coffee good for ya? »

Cravings Cravings Cravings...

We all have them don't we. Both you and I.
But why?
What is the cause of the cravings we have? Is it that we are weak
and just have no self control? Nope.

A recent article in Men's Health specifically talks about how
controlling your blood sugar levels is the key to controlling your
cravings.

If you're like me, when you don't eat for more than 4 hours don't
you suddenly realize how much fast food, greasy foods, things we
shouldn't be eating suddenly come up on our minds? When I'm
busy working on my business there are situations where I go
5 hours without eating. Do you want to know what happens
next?

Well I call this number 718-703-0818. Give it a try and you'll
see that it's the number to a chinese restaurant. It almost
happens like a reflex.

I know the food is bad but when you're having some serious
cravings you just can't help it right? Well why not prevent
yourself from getting in that situation in the first place.
Eat small meals frequently throughout the day and you'll
not only feel more energized but also you'll keep your
blood sugar from rising up too high.

The article shares some amazing tips about how to control
your eating habits as well. Be sure to check it out by clicking:
<<Here>>

PS- What foods pop into your mind when you're most hungry?
Did you wait too long to eat your next meal before thinking
about those type of foods? Chances are the answer is yes.
I'd love to hear what foods you struggle with by having you
comment below.