« Home | A chat with a good friend. » | Do Not Fall Off the Wagon... » | Stop Rushing!!! » | Hard Work Required » | Eat More, Lose More » | Live For Today » | Finishing 2006 Strong » | Yours Truly... » | Time to take it back. » | THE BEST DIETARY ADVICE YOU WILL EVER GET »

Technology is a b...........

Recently I posted in my newsletter an interesting article called "3 Reasons Why People Gain Weight". If you have not heard this article you can get access going (HERE)

But as discussed in that article I would like to talk about one of the particular reason for people gaining weight. It's pretty simple actually.

Take a wild guess?
.
.
.
.

Still thinking about it?

Well I'm sure you've guessed it by now. It's the fact that people don't move!
Let's face it why should we move right? At work you can print,fax,mail out letters without moving anything but just a finger.

Technology has made you lazy. I should know I am typing to you right now using the great and wonderful devices of technology.

But what technology is doing really is not only making our lives "easy" but it's making up also L-A-Z-Y.

We don't want to do anything no more. You park right next to the store at malls, take the escalators or elevators whenever possible, and suddenly no one seems to take walks during lunch anymore.

You must move if you want to stop yourself from gaining weight. Standing still, will leave you ill.

Remember that saying... in fact I think I'll trademark it cause it's original.

"Standing Still, Will Leave You Ill"

Again if you are currently reading this and not receiving my newsletter shame on you!
But you can do so right now, by going to: www.4evertoned.com/newsletter.html